Rail Environmental Consultants
LandLab are rail environmental consultants, industry specialists with fifteen years experience in the field. We provide landscape architecture and rail environmental consultants services to Network Rail framework contractors and consultants. We also work under direct appointment to Network Rail.
Our work in the rail environment
We have a proven track record as rail environmental consultants to lineside asset management contractors, working to NR/SP/ENV/007 Project Management and the Environment , NR_L2_TRK_5100 – Management of Fencing, and NR_L2_TRK_5201 – Management of Lineside Vegetation. The services we provide to the UK rail industry include;
- Environmental appraisal and scoping studies
- Railway lineside asset surveys
- Railway boundary condition survey and compliance assessment
- Railway vegetation condition survey and compliance assessment
- Railway planting schemes
- Railway hazardous tree risk assessments
- Ecology surveys
- Ecological mitigation plans
- Archaeological mitigation plans
- Consultations with statutory bodies
- Marine Scotland Licences
- SEPA CAR Licences
- SSSI consents
- EIA screening
- Protected species licence work
- Ecological Clerk of Works
- TPOs and Trees in conservation areas
- Works noise modelling and assessment
To find out more about our work as rail environmental consultants, please go to our blog and filter for posts in the ‘Rail’ category. Or, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Our contact details are here.
Rail environment accreditations
LandLab are Network Rail Achilles Link-up registered (no. 152724). All regular rail staff carry current Network Rail Sentinel PTS cards. Access arrangements for one-off site work in the rail environment by specialist consultants are managed through the Sentinel Track Visitor Permit (TVP) system. Find out more about our accredited professional competence as rail environmental consultants on our practice page.
Rail environment; useful links;
Some photographs on this page courtesy of Steve Jones.